Perfect for veggie lovers! Start with Chili Magic, then add zucchini, onion, pepper and tomato for a true comfort food.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 3
- 2 cans (15.5 oz) BUSH'S® Chili Magic Chili Starter
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes with roasted garlic
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 3 (8 oz) round loaves sourdough or Italian bread
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Green onions
- In large saucepan, saute zucchini, onion and red pepper in oil until tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in beans, tomatoes, corn and brown sugar. Cover and simmer 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, trim about 1 inch off top of each bread loaf. Scoop out bread leaving ainch thick shell.
- To serve: Place about 1 cup chili into each bread bowl. Sprinkle with cheese and green onions. Serve with bread top on side.