There's nothing more comforting than a classic beef chili. This All-American Chili recipe combines simple ingredients in one pot for effortless prep and cleanup. Make a big batch in under 40 minutes--it's perfect for feeding a house party crowd.
WHAT TO DO WITH CHILI LEFTOVERS
Top hot dogs, burgers, fries, or baked potatoes
Freeze portioned leftovers for reheating
Mix it into a cheesy dip
Use it to make chili-cheese nachos
Put it on a sandwich bun for remixed sloppy joes
Use it in baked stuffed peppers
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 2 cans (16 oz) BUSH'S® Chili Beans
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp sugar
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- In large pan, cook beef, onion and green pepper until meat is browned. Drain excess grease.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except cheese. Bring to boil. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with Cheddar cheese.